Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ircam Lab TS: Audio processing software (Transpose/Stretch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ircam Lab TS: Audio processing software (Transpose/Stretch)

Available for Mac only for now, but the website says Windows version will be available soon.
    http://www.plugivery.com/products/p1680-TS/

img.jpg

IRCAM Lab “TS” stands for “Transpose/Stretching” and is a powerful stand alone software application that revolutionizes the way audio signals can be processed.
    Product Features

• Sound source Waveform visualisation
    • Spectral information shown on screen
    • Transposition in percentage and scale format
    • Powerful Time Stretching
    • A unique Shape Preservation mode for voice transformation
    • Transient shaping
    • Harmonic and Inharmonic signals Remix options
    • Midi remote control option
    • Real time recording directly into the application
    • Offline bounce (WAV|AIFF, 16|24|32 bit)

I just used the demo to work on my OSD submission today. I think it has a lot of potential. I need to try it on different types of sounds as the sounds I processed with it were a little abstract to start with...

Thank you so much for posting this. Fresh off the purchase of another audio tool...

Oh man, I can't wait till assume dark ambient folks get a hold of this one!
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      Thank you so much for posting this. Fresh off the purchase of another audio tool...

Oh man, I can't wait till assume dark ambient folks get a hold of this one!
      Yeah…I've got GAS for that other audio tool…I unfortunately downloaded the demo for it as well...

I used the demo of TS in my current submission for OSD 21. I think it's a quite brilliant implementation, but I don't know if I'll actually throw down for the purchase. I recently came to the conclusion that I already have more than enough tools. I need to stop climbing software learning curves and get down to the business of composing MORE MUSIC!!

Comment

"TS IS AVAILABLE THROUGH-OUT SEPTEMBER AT THE INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF ONLY $99 (MSRP $249)."

which I assume will not happen when they get around to a Windows release.

Maybe I should make a Hackintosh instead of giving up OS X :timeout:

"Now try the formant, transient, sinus or noise sliders to sculpt your sound and you create totally original audio textures. "

It even has MIDI control, I could map it to my QuNeo's sliders and "knobs"
        Last edited by KrisM; 09-22-2014, 03:35 PM.
        Meh.

Comment

I tested it for 5 minutes and deleted the app, it's nothing special really, the sound quality is average, MachFive's IRCAM stretch algo and even PaulStretch are far superior, and the GUI is cheap and blurry. Spend your money on something else.

Homepage

Comment

Working...
          X