Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camel Audio is gone =(

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/0...-software-now/

Alchemy was the first plugin synth I ever bought. The site is being hammered right now I imagine, it won't load for me and gives a high load error message. I imagine people are scrambling to download anything they might not have.
    Meh.

We are discussing it on this thread in the news section:

http://www.ambientonline.org/forum/s...doing-business

I'm really bummed about this...having been a long time user and fan. I made sure and backed up my stuff today using the Camel Installer...as anyone who has money invested should do the same!

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

just saw that... didn't think to check the news section >.> Felt real strange that no one had mentioned it on this site yet of all places.

Feel free to delete this if you want.
      Last edited by KrisM; 01-08-2015, 04:09 PM.
      Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisM View Post
        just saw that... didn't think to check the news section >.> Felt real strange that no one had mentioned it on this site yet of all places.
        Oh we're on it...having gotten over the initial shell shock, I think more and more people are waiting for tomorrow's news to get a solid response from the Camels. It's most likely coming...

Stay tuned. ;)
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

What news? Will camel audio be issuing an official statement?
          Visit me at:
          AmbientLifeforms.bandcamp.com

Comment

Follow the link that Chris posted a few posts back and you'll know just as much as the rest of us..and, no..there's still no official word as to what happened, as far as I know.

Comment

I backed up my VST version ok but I'm having problems getting the iPad app version to backup. On KVR there was a thread that mentioned using ifunbox to back it up and gave instructions, but it hasn't worked for me. Anyone succesful doing this?

Edit....probably shoud have posted this in the mobile section... ;)
              Last edited by des; 01-24-2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X