Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• des
    replied
    I backed up my VST version ok but I'm having problems getting the iPad app version to backup. On KVR there was a thread that mentioned using ifunbox to back it up and gave instructions, but it hasn't worked for me. Anyone succesful doing this?

Edit....probably shoud have posted this in the mobile section... ;)
    Last edited by des; 01-24-2015, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Mechanics
    replied
    Follow the link that Chris posted a few posts back and you'll know just as much as the rest of us..and, no..there's still no official word as to what happened, as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Lifeforms
    replied
    What news? Will camel audio be issuing an official statement?

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by KrisM View Post
    just saw that... didn't think to check the news section >.> Felt real strange that no one had mentioned it on this site yet of all places.
    Oh we're on it...having gotten over the initial shell shock, I think more and more people are waiting for tomorrow's news to get a solid response from the Camels. It's most likely coming...

Stay tuned. ;)

Leave a comment:

• KrisM
    replied
    just saw that... didn't think to check the news section >.> Felt real strange that no one had mentioned it on this site yet of all places.

Feel free to delete this if you want.
    Last edited by KrisM; 01-08-2015, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    We are discussing it on this thread in the news section:

http://www.ambientonline.org/forum/s...doing-business

I'm really bummed about this...having been a long time user and fan. I made sure and backed up my stuff today using the Camel Installer...as anyone who has money invested should do the same!

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• KrisM
    started a topic Camel Audio is gone =(

Camel Audio is gone =(

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/0...-software-now/

Alchemy was the first plugin synth I ever bought. The site is being hammered right now I imagine, it won't load for me and gives a high load error message. I imagine people are scrambling to download anything they might not have.
Working...
X