X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version of Tyrell N6 is available

Read all about it at:-

http://www.amazona.de/2013/04/amazon...-tyrell-n6-v3/
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Awesome! Thanks for posting this link. I love this synth.

Comment

Pretty awesome little synth!!! Just messed around with nearly every preset...scanning through using Numerology, nice price...u-he quality.

Can't go wrong there!!! Thanks for the heads up on that. I would have totally missed it otherwise!

:highfive:
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

One of my favourites, I think the sound / simplicity ratio is just right. Shame it's a bit of a cpu hog on my old laptop, but, time to upgrade anyway.
        Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

I didn't even hesitate downloading this amazing freebie. Even though it is a bit of a CPU hog it can do some amazing unique sounds.

Apparently the skins from V2 will still work with this in case you don't like the new look.
          -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
            I didn't even hesitate downloading this amazing freebie. Even though it is a bit of a CPU hog it can do some amazing unique sounds.

Apparently the skins from V2 will still work with this in case you don't like the new look.
            I love the 80s/R*land skin so will stick with that. Actually v2 is working fine for me so may not upgrade this time.
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Apparently there's only a few minor bugfixes (and the new look of course), so while I'm very happy Urs & co. takes the time to update freeware, I'll stick with v2 for now.
              And yes, I love this synth
              "Critics can’t stand these records, by and large, because in their search for eternal adolescence, they still want it all to be spunky and manic and witty."
              -Brian Eno

Comment

Working...
              X