Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duckett
    replied
    Apparently there's only a few minor bugfixes (and the new look of course), so while I'm very happy Urs & co. takes the time to update freeware, I'll stick with v2 for now.
    And yes, I love this synth

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
    I didn't even hesitate downloading this amazing freebie. Even though it is a bit of a CPU hog it can do some amazing unique sounds.

Apparently the skins from V2 will still work with this in case you don't like the new look.
    I love the 80s/R*land skin so will stick with that. Actually v2 is working fine for me so may not upgrade this time.

Leave a comment:

• V0RT3X
    replied
    I didn't even hesitate downloading this amazing freebie. Even though it is a bit of a CPU hog it can do some amazing unique sounds.

Apparently the skins from V2 will still work with this in case you don't like the new look.

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    One of my favourites, I think the sound / simplicity ratio is just right. Shame it's a bit of a cpu hog on my old laptop, but, time to upgrade anyway.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Pretty awesome little synth!!! Just messed around with nearly every preset...scanning through using Numerology, nice price...u-he quality.

Can't go wrong there!!! Thanks for the heads up on that. I would have totally missed it otherwise!

:highfive:

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Awesome! Thanks for posting this link. I love this synth.

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    started a topic New version of Tyrell N6 is available

New version of Tyrell N6 is available

Read all about it at:-

http://www.amazona.de/2013/04/amazon...-tyrell-n6-v3/
Working...
X