Breeze 2 Reverb By 2CAudio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeze 2 Reverb By 2CAudio

2CAudio just released version 2 of Breeze which I didn't own before, then I got the Beta version and made a bunch of presets while testing it, here are some videos with the results. Very nice reverb plug-in, and more than just a reverb with an incredible sound quality (or trashiness/bizarreness if one wants that).

Played live on video: processing multi-sampled singing bowls (Falcon/Scattered Entity) with Breeze 2 Beta.

Comment

Processing one of my Zebra lead patches Breeze 2 Beta, tweaking the dry/wet control on the fly, video starts dry.

Comment

Very impressed, that plugin sounds great. But your last demo was heartbreakingly beautiful as music. Wonderfully expressive patch and playing, is it from some piece or just improing?
        https://soundcloud.com/noiseconstruct/

Comment

Originally posted by noise_construct View Post
          Very impressed, that plugin sounds great. But your last demo was heartbreakingly beautiful as music. Wonderfully expressive patch and playing, is it from some piece or just improing?
          Thanks, that was improvising live on video straight into the plug-in.

Comment

A reverb wash a day keeps all doctors away - Improvising with an FM pad sound (Avenger) straight into Breeze 2 using a custom preset, Breeze 2 is set to 45% wet inserted on the instrument track.

Comment

Working...
            X