Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambient Online Podcast #46 (Featuring OneAmbient4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient Online Podcast #46 (Featuring OneAmbient4)

The Ambient Online Podcast is back and we've moved to a new home on bandcamp! On this return episode of the show, we interview David Gordon, aka OneAmbient4 for his first ever interview. Featured music on the show this week includes new music from Ascendant, AmbientSketchbook and Condensspur. Enjoy!

To download the podcast, please hit "Buy Now" and enter a price. Any donations to the podcast are very much appreciated and helps us earn download credits for future episodes.

Cheers,
    -S1gns

https://ambientonlinepodcast.bandcamp.com/track/ambient-online-podcast-46-featuring-oneambient4
    Last edited by S1gnsOfL1fe; 07-05-2016, 12:13 PM.
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

I've archived the last 9 episodes of the podcast and got them up on bandcamp. It's not all of them but it's a start!

Cheers,
    -S1gns

https://ambientonlinepodcast.bandcamp.com
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Nice background picture.... and many thanks for the opportunity to be on the Podcast #46.

Cheers to all!

David, aka Oneambient4

Comment

Thanks Chris! Bookmarked and Followed.....

OneAmbient4

Comment

Just finished listening to the podcast. Great interview! Thanks, OneAmbient4, for being the interviewee. I'm always interested to hear other's stories and methods. Your story parallels mine in many ways, which makes it more interesting to me! I really got time to get started trying to produce ambient music during an extended stretch of unemployment. Free time is a wonderful thing, it just doesn't pay well :P I hope your dreams of retirement work out well for you. Watch out though...you may be busier than before you retired...the honey-do list and all :biggrin:!!

Great selection of tracks as well.

Thanks you guys!

Comment

Working...
          X