Podcast Rumors, Release Dates and General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Rumors, Release Dates and General Chat

With so much excitement surrounding the ambient online podcast, it's only appropriate we have an ongoing thread to talk about it!!! Please feel free to use this thread for anything pertaining to any of the podcasts...submission questions, release dates, etc.

Let's start things off right by going over who is slated to be on the ambient online podcast #1!!!

So far, in no particular order, the artists who are slated to be featured are:

Hilyard
    Ontol
    Whatsisname
    The Northern Hemisphere
    Sequent7
    Metadronos
    Phase47
    S1gns Of L1fe

That's quite an all star lineup, isn't it? If you haven't submitted yet and are planning to, do not worry...submissions are ONGOING! If you don't make it on this podcast, I will keep your submission for podcast #2, #3, and so on.

The ambient online podcast is scheduled to be released EVERY TWO WEEKS (my schedule permitting) so there will be plenty of time for everyone to get featured on the air! We might even do LIVE interviews on future podcasts...stay tuned.

So who's excited for the podcast? :D

Cheers!!!!

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
    So who's excited for the podcast? :D

Cheers!!!!

-S1gns

I guess nobody, judging by the lack of responses! Seriously... I'm psyched. Looks like a good lineup so far! Though there were at least a few other names I fully expected to see on your list. Come on guys, don't be bashful... you know who you are! This is a historic moment after all!!!
    My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
      I guess nobody, judging by the lack of responses! Seriously... I'm psyched. Looks like a good lineup so far! Though there were at least a few other names I fully expected to see on your list. Come on guys, don't be bashful... you know who you are! This is a historic moment after all!!!
      Right? I have got the podcast laid out in Pro Tools...I just got home from work and it's time for some mixing and podcasting!!! Release tomorrow hopefully...totally psyched, historic, everything you can imagine!!!

DUDE!!! Podcast number ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

By the way, submissions for podcast #1 are now CLOSED and anyone who submits now will be immediately put on to podcast #2 coming in two weeks!!!

Get those second submissions in...some people have already submitted multiple tracks giving me plenty to choose from!!!!

Cheers!!!
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I'm interested and will listen!!! I also sent in a song to use but if it won't be used, that's fine for me too. It's all about the fun!
          http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

Comment

I don't think my music is good enough yet, but apparently I'll be on Podcast #2. :blush:

Comment

How's the line up forming for #2? Got enough for a show?

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
                How's the line up forming for #2? Got enough for a show?
                Got only a couple spots left!!! If you're thinking about submitting, now's the time! Recorded the interview with The Northern Hemisphere this morning over Skype...went really good. Might release early...who knows!

Cheers!
                Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Last call for submissions for ambient online PODCAST #2!!!

So far we have the following artists who have made submissions. If I missed any of you, please let me know!!!!

The Northern Hemisphere
                  Metadronos
                  Windspace
                  aoVI
                  Sequent7
                  Dax IX
                  Utu Lautturi
                  NoiseTheorem

OK so there's only like ONE SPACE left! Anyone who still wants in send me a private message.

Cheers!
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Can I submit Labrynths?

http://soundcloud.com/bobbotov/labrynths

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbotov View Post
                      Can I submit Labrynths?
                      You may indeed!!! Last position GONE!!! Just like that. Submissions for Podcast #2 are now CLOSED!!!

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I'll be starting to record/edit tonight after work.

You guys are awesome!

-S1gns
                      Synphaera Records
                      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Spent the evening editing the interview with Drew from The Northern Hemisphere!!! Very cool guy and provided me with a very articulate and insightful interview. Be excited everyone, very excited!!!

Podcast #2 comes out on Monday morning the 25th!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Awesome!

I think we should come up with a creative name for our podcast. :hmmm:

Comment

Ambi-castâ„¢
                            My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

I am pleased to announce our very own ambientsketchbook will be featured on Podcast #3!!! We will be doing a live interview and featuring tracks from his new album "Vapour Trails" released on March 17th.

If you haven't checked out Lee's amazing ambient music by now, you should definitely do yourself a favor and listen!!! He's also a very prolific artist having released 8 albums in the past 6 months! :eek:

http://ambientsketchbook.bandcamp.com/
                              Synphaera Records
                              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                              X