No announcement yet.

Chris Bryant, a.k.a. S1gnsOfL1fe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris, you have an incredibly positive approach and perspective. Great interview.
    www.reverbnation.com/theinfinitecalling

Comment

Originally posted by The Infinite Calling View Post
      Chris, you have an incredibly positive approach and perspective. Great interview.
      Thank you so much for taking the time to read it!

It means a lot to have people still find this piece and enjoy it and hopefully gain a new perspective.

Cheers to you!

-S1gns
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Ah... Late to the party as usual...

I enjoyed reading this on a rainy Sunday morning in the north west of the UK.

It's a bit old though, and probably out of date in some areas, particularly in the area of production tools and methods. Would be great to get an update

cheers

andy
        https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

Comment

Even later...

Anyway: found it interesting and enjoyed it very much.

Sometimes it is helpful to revive such old threads.
          Soundcloud - Youtube - Petroglyph Music - Bandcamp

Comment

My first read. Very enjoyable. There should be more of these interviews.
            | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

Oh man you guys are killing me! I should totally update some of this info. There's no Ascendant, Synphaera Records, and waaay too many exclamation points.

Stay tuned...
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Actually, I am a little confused...

I didn't realise I was resurrecting an old thread as such. I mean, when I look at the forum front page I just clicked on the Articles button for the first time since joining here and I noticed that article. How did you guys know that I had posted here? I didn't realise that this article appeared as a forum post, so I must be missing something...
                https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
                  Actually, I am a little confused...

I didn't realise I was resurrecting an old thread as such. I mean, when I look at the forum front page I just clicked on the Articles button for the first time since joining here and I noticed that article. How did you guys know that I had posted here? I didn't realise that this article appeared as a forum post, so I must be missing something...
                  "Articles" are an idea from the catacombs of AO...basically an idea we had when we first started but never quite transpired the way we'd hoped. They were highlighted forum posts with self publishing roots. So basically yes...this "post" is 3 and half years old.

I would love to update it soon, but first...the AO7 mastering job looms over my head. :whiteflag:

To be continued...
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                  X