X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abstract shadows of mind - collab alnum with Scott Lawlor

released at:

promo video-clip:

ABSTRACT SHADOWS OF MIND - at https://distortedvoid.bandcamp.com 4 longform ambient/noise tracks depicting shadowy states of mind. a collaborative album by Scott…

enjoy!

I listened to the full album

twice, while working

so, needless to say, I enjoyed the listen, and would even add it to my Bandcamp collection, but I need to know, who is Distorted Void?
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      I listened to the full album

twice, while working

so, needless to say, I enjoyed the listen, and would even add it to my Bandcamp collection, but I need to know, who is Distorted Void?
      doitorted void is, of course, the netlabel where we released the album! )

Dark ambient music label. E-mail for submissions and questions: [email protected]

Comment

yes, I can see that, but I would like to know a bit more about the label, please

I rarely buy stuff from labels unless I know more about the label owner

Comment

yes, I can see that, but I would like to know a bit more about the label, please

I rarely buy stuff from labels unless I know more about the label owner
          on that issue, you should ask Scott Lawlor, because he found and arranged all with them... I only know that they are russian... if this blocks you from buying, then don't buy it! btw, there's good old bandcamp downloader to be found, in the net to download all you want without paying a dime )

Comment

Originally posted by Fabio Keiner View Post
            without paying a dime
            For what it is worth, I like to support artists, directly if possible, which is why I prefer to go direct and not through a label.

bandcamp downloader? never heard of it

is that something you use?

Comment

For what it is worth, I like to support artists, directly if possible, which is why I prefer to go direct and not through a label.

bandcamp downloader? never heard of it

is that something you use?
              OK, so you stay happy with streaming bandcamp. exactly as do I - otherwise my hard disc would burst from downloaded albums )

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X