Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Works : Ultrasonic

a0219819559_10.jpg
    "If you believe in things you don't understand, you might be a republican."annodeMy Music

WiIl have a listen but looks interesting. Could do without the "Ultrasonic is perhaps the first-ever album to use the echolocations of bats as compositional source material." pr marketing schtick tho.

Comment

Yes, it's a very good and unique electronics release. If I post in 'Recommended Listening' you can be sure it's good. ;)
      I watched something about him and bats, but for the life of me can't remember where...maybe YT? He has de-modulated the sonar and used it in this. For me, it's not what makes this music stand out though...it's just really good creative sound. "The Circle" strikes me as one of the better tracks.
      Last edited by annode; 06-29-2020, 08:52 AM.
      "If you believe in things you don't understand, you might be a republican."annodeMy Music

Comment

this mornings soundtrack I think

Comment

I enjoyed listening to this today. Thanks for posting the link

Comment

Yeah it's a really good collection I think. Tracks 1&2 I didn't care for, but all the rest are good tracks. Happy to hear you liked it!

Comment

Working...
            X