Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Video Tutorial on how to make drones with NI Massive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Video Tutorial on how to make drones with NI Massive.

First off I would like to apologize on not having any speech, I figured this would be good to just watch and follow along. This is not meant to be a in-depth tutorial on what massive can do, since you can find tons of those already on youtube. I wanted to focus primarily on a few ways that I use massive to make drone sounds.

Enjoy

Also If anyone would like the patch that was made in the video I can upload it for people in this thread!

Last edited by V0RT3X; 02-24-2013, 03:54 PM.
    -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Very nice. You are definitely talented in this arena. To tell you the truth, it didn't really need a voice...I love how you straight go from the most basic patch to something VERY complex. Love the result!!!

Nice work man! Thank you for this!!!!!!!
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      Very nice. You are definitely talented in this arena. To tell you the truth, it didn't really need a voice...I love how you straight go from the most basic patch to something VERY complex. Love the result!!!

Nice work man! Thank you for this!!!!!!!
      Thanks for watching bro, I will be doing a few more. I'll see If i cant find a way to show some text to explain why I am doing what I do because I think it really helps with certain concepts. I figured for the most part though, that everyone here knows how to work their way around a synthesizer as straight forward as Massive without understanding the ideas behind it.
      -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Working...
      X