Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the West-Coast of Finland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the West-Coast of Finland!

Hello everybody!

This is TKI, or Beyond the Below if you will, a fellow ambient musician from Finland.

I've been doing music since my early teenage years, starting as a drummer in a punk band. Fast forwarding to present, after many other projects, bands and experiences, I begun composing ambient music in 2017. I got hooked into this form of music by accident while I was searching suitable tunes for my Call of Cthulhu-sessions, right around 2013 or so. Firstly I was introduced to Cryo Chamber-label and it's artist. After I got familiar with CC's roster I started to research the world of ambient in restless hunger. Some years went by and here I am now, writing a post to you.

As Beyond the Below I've released two albums and the third is coming out in early January -20. My first release, Of the Deep, is rather demo-ish and crude attempt making guitar ambient but hey, we all have to start humbly from the beginning, right. After that I made a soundtrack album for the upcoming indie horror film Essence, which was a huge step for me considering compositions and overall production. As mentioned before my new album, Heart Like an Empty Coffin, is coming soon in the very near future. It is another step forward towards new territories as the album is built on piano themes.

So, what am I doing here? I'd like to meet and talk to new people with same musical interests as I have, discuss in various threads this site provides, learn something in the process and maybe start some fruitful collaborations with another artists. That being said, I encourage You to drop me message about anything. Let's communicate!

Happy new year everybody!

Welcome to Ambient Online! We're glad you found us

Comment

welcome and enjoy and may 2020 make all your dreams come true :-)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi Beyond. Welcome ot the forum. I read your introduction and if you'd be interested, I'm always looking for new people to work with. Maybe we can exchange some ideas and see how it goes?

Comment

Originally posted by sklawlor View Post
            Hi Beyond. Welcome ot the forum. I read your introduction and if you'd be interested, I'm always looking for new people to work with. Maybe we can exchange some ideas and see how it goes?
            Hello and thank you. I'd be more than happy to collaborate. I suppose we could start hitting each other with PM's!

Comment

Hi Beyond. Welcome ot the forum. I read your introduction and if you'd be interested, I'm always looking for newIs the start conversation link for private message or real-time chat? I don't know much about how the message system works here but you could send me a message through my bandcamp site if that works for you. people to work with. Maybe we can exchange some ideas and see how it goes?

Comment

Originally posted by sklawlor View Post
                Hi Beyond. Welcome ot the forum. I read your introduction and if you'd be interested, I'm always looking for newIs the start conversation link for private message or real-time chat? I don't know much about how the message system works here but you could send me a message through my bandcamp site if that works for you. people to work with. Maybe we can exchange some ideas and see how it goes?
                Hi again, I was thinking maybe messaging via email would be the best and easiest option; [email protected]

Comment

Hello BeyondTheBelow

Welcome to the ambient online community

cheers

andy
                  I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Working...
                  X