X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from western Germany

Hi lovers of deep listening!

My name is Frank Makowski.

I´m located in the Rhein-Ruhr-area of Germany and I`m making electronic music for around 30 years now.
    First attempts in ambient music go back to my very beginnings. But the initial ignition was a jam session back in mid 90s and a concert of the french EM duo Lighwave during that time. Until then Ambient became a major backbone of my musical world.

Feel free to check out my music at

www.diffusschall.com
    Bandcamp
    Soundcloud

Yours truly
    Frank
    „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

Welcome Frank and enjoy :-)

IvanB

Comment

Hi IvanB,

thx a lot, I will for sure. ;-)
      „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Comment

Hello there Frank

Welcome to the ambient online community

I can see that you are already settled in and enjoying yourself here

cheers

andy
            I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Hello Andy,

thx, and yup, I already feel comfortable here.
              Fine community.

BTW I love your selfdescription in Bandcamp. That´s just straight to the point.

Cheers
              Frank

Comment

Originally posted by XCenter View Post
                BTW I love your selfdescription in Bandcamp. That´s just straight to the point.
                LOL thanks

I am becoming even more cynical as I reach the end of my existence

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
                  I am becoming even more cynical as I reach the end of my existence
                  Very pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by XCenter View Post

Very pleasant.
                    I'm sorry about that... 2020 is a funny year for me... My dad died in 1997. He was sixty. His dad died at 59. So for the last 23 years I've always had 2020 down as my year to pop me clogs.

I guess I should have really kept that to myself...

Again, I am sorry.

Comment

I guess I should have really kept that to myself...
                      Don't mind, I'm fine with that.
                      I was honest. I feel cynism, sarcasm, black humor being the cherry on the cake of life. It shouldn't make one a grumpy old man, tho... (mmh, should I apologize for the "old man" here?!)

Comment

Old is relative, I have come to realise. Old is nothing to do with one's age, I don't think.

For instance, a person of 70 can swim the English Channel, while a person of 60 struggles to cross the road.

Grumpy... I think I fit that descriptor. Not all the time, and I generally sound "brighter" on the outside than I am on the inside.

I should probably book in for some CBT...

Comment

Old is nothing to do with one's age, I don't think.
                          Second that.

Comment

Hello and welcome! :-)

Comment

Hi merely,

thx a lot!

Comment

Working...
                              X