No announcement yet.

Coming soon on patchpool: Synth Factory for MSoundFactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improvising with a vocal, choir-like patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - automating two of the installed Macros in a second pass.

Homepage

Comment

Demo featuring three patches from from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - plenty of Macro automation in LogicX.

Homepage

Comment

Improvising with a wavetable patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - this patch morphs between 4 wavetables all derived from glass harp samples, pretty amazing sound quality...

Homepage

Comment

I just distributed an updated version of Synth Factory for MSF to all customers, now including 77 patches (including 1 variation).

Beware: If you have made changes to patches from the first two deployments and saved them within the main soundset folder, please don’t use the “Replace“ function when importing this new batch, otherwise your own versions will be lost.

Onwards...

Homepage

Comment

Damn it, this is a deep synth - three patches in action from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - some Macro automation in LogicX.

Homepage

Comment

Video demo: a dual wave-table oscillator patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - some Macro automation in LogicX.

Homepage

Comment

Demo for a single patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactorY

Homepage

Comment

Demo for a single patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - some Macro automation in LogicX, 100% MSF.

I've now passed the 100-patches-mark, sometime next week I'll deploy the next batch to all MSF enthusiasts.

Homepage

Comment

I just deployed the next update of patches - now 102 - please make sure to have version 13.05 or higher installed.

Homepage

Comment

Demo for a dual wavetable patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - Macro automation in LogicX (and some live-tweaking).

Homepage

Comment

Demo for a single patch from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - automating some of the Macros in LogicX, 100% MSF - slightly cinematic.

Homepage

Comment

Demo combining two patches (Golden Gate/Low Tide Pad) from Synth Factory for MSoundFactory - automating some of the installed Macros in LogicX, 100% MSF.

Homepage

Comment

This soundset has now been released, please check the first post in this threads for the updated details.

Homepage

Comment

I just sent out another update for this soundset to all customers, adding three new patches, fine-tuning others and working some more on the documentation.

Synth Factory for MSF is currently discounted at 20% in the patchpool winter sale.

Homepage

Comment

Excellent, nice demos. The demo I remember I liked most was from Electrax bank. I even bought the pack to create something like that , but I was stuck by music theory. I'm thinking it'd be great if a sound designer demonstrate a short video wakthrough as to how make a song with presets available, showing some quick strategies or theory behind the demo. Imo, producers would be encouraged more to buy soundbanks accompanied with tutorial. It'x like "we never leave producers alone" slogan, just saying,

Thanks for all your great products
                                Last edited by Morteza Jahangiri; 12-16-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X