Best Of Iris Subscription Vol. 1 released on patchpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Of Iris Subscription Vol. 1 released on patchpool

I have been asked so many times by people with a subription phobia if I could not release smaller portions of my Iris subscription-library. Today I gave in and released a first excerpt:

Best Of Iris Subscription Vol. 1 - Strings & Voices - 90 patches - 2.03 GB of samples.

This first library excerpt comprises sounds which are derived from samples of string instruments (plucked and bowed) like acoustic and electric guitars, violin, viola, cello, piano, psaltery, harps, oud, mandolin and bowed vibraphone samples. Then there are patches making use of orchestral samples recorded during rehearsals and performances of my own orchestral music and some backstage recordings and you will find vocal patches with samples of solo voices, vocal textures, field recordings of temple monks and nuns, crowds, kids and even a singing sikh.

All samples involved are embedded in the presets using the "Export"-function in the Iris Browser. After uncompressing the downloaded RAR-archive just drop the entire download folder into "Iris Library->Patches".

A PDF-list with the licence agreement and detailed patch descriptions is included in the download folder and can also be viewed here.

Specs:

• *90 patches - 2.03 GB of samples
      *Delivery: download, RAR-archive in 2 parts for better download handling
      *Price (paypal): € 35 EUR

You will find this library in the “Buy Excerpts“-tab on the Iris subscription page.

The demos below were made entirely with Iris only using patches from Best Of Iris Subscription Vol. 1

Thank's for reading
    Simon Stockhausen
    Last edited by Sampleconstruct; 09-07-2014, 02:21 AM.

Homepage

As the latest subscription set no.49 contained another 6 patches based on string instruments (cello/piano), I added those plus another one I had forgotten to this first subscription excerpt. It now contains 90 patches/2.03 GB of samples. Everybody who bought Vol. 1 gets those patches for free (I'll send out the dl link in a minute).

Homepage

Comment

I just released the second excerpt from the Iris subscription series:

Best Of Iris Subscription Vol. 2 - Soundscapes, Drones & Pads - 154 patches - 3.79 GB of samples.

This second library excerpt comprises a wealth of ambient and cosmic soundscapes, huge and eerie drones, expressive synth sounds, surreal atmospheres derived from field and studio recordings, beautiful pads and some strange ambiences from a darker sonic universe.

All samples involved are embedded in the presets using the "Export"-function in the Iris Browser. After uncompressing the downloaded RAR-archive just drop the entire download folder into "Iris Library->Patches".

A PDF-list with the licence agreement and patch descriptions is included in the download folder and can also be viewed here.

Specs:

• *154 patches - 3.79 GB of samples
        *Delivery: download, RAR-archive in 4 parts for better download handling
        *Price (paypal): € 58 EUR

The demos below were made entirely with Iris only using patches from Best Of Iris Subscription Vol. 2

----

You will find these libraris in the “Buy Excerpts“-tab on the Iris subscription page.

Homepage

Comment

Working...
      X