Gear 300x100
Music Software Bundles from Pluginboutique.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Final Sale - Alchemy Farewell Tour - Discounted Alchemy libraries on patchpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Windspace View Post
    How well will these libraries work with Alchemy Player? I never got around to buying Alchemy...more the horror when I saw the announcement they were gone :O
    As announced on the website - they don't work with the player. Only Camel Audio can release content for the player, it's their (or used to be their) exclusive marketing platform.

But I see many 2nd hand copies floating around - but I think you need an existing CA account to buy a 2nd hand licence.

Homepage

Comment

If you registered your Player, you should have an account. There are multiple copies of Alchemy available in the KVR marketplace.

Comment

More from the Alchemy Nostalgia series: improvising with the Alchemy patch Cat Woman from the sound library Alchemistry Beyond - played live on video.

Homepage

Comment

Don't forget, it's Valentine's today, bribe your Alchemy with some fresh soundware to stay with you forever!

Another video from the Nostalgia-series, an ensemble from the Framedrum library::

Homepage

Comment

More Alchemy nostalgia - improvising live on video with the patch "Breathing Scape" from the MetaVox library:

Homepage

Comment

Strong feelings of Alchemy nostalgia today - the patch Surreal Snippets from Alchemistry Beyond:

Homepage

Comment

We now have exactly 2 weeks left for this final sale for my Alchemy libraries.

Let's do a little nostalgia video countdown thing, starting with two layered patches from the Subscription Legacy Collection:

Homepage

Comment

12 days left for The Final Sale - here is some more Alchemy nostalgia - the multisampled caviar can patch from Alchemistry Metallurgy:

Homepage

Comment

A dreamy improvisation with two vocal patches from my Alchemy sound library Alchemistry Beyond.

Homepage

Comment

cool. Love Alchemy. Such a shame Camel Audio have stopped but I'm seeing rumours that Apple have bought them out.
                      https://soundcloud.com/maximum-movement-theatre
                      https://maximummovementtheatre.bandcamp.com/

Comment

We're all seeing those rumours, and meanwhile there is enough evidence for this buyout too. But that won't change the fact that Alchemy as we know it is not supported anymore and will most probably stop working on preferably Mac computers with the next bigger OS updates.

Homepage

Comment

Homepage

Comment

We've now added a countdown timer to the overview page, so the FAQ gets answered.

http://www.patchpool.de/alchemy_shop.html

Homepage

Comment

Another Alchemy nostalgia video, featuring 2 patches from Alchemistry Beyond, the vocal patch uses 19 snippets of a singer recorded in Kazakhstan/Astana during a banquet. Improvised in 2 passes including the automation for the snapshot morphing.

Homepage

Comment

Homepage

Comment

Working...
                                X