Korg iM1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg iM1

Korg released the iM1 for iPad and it sounds pretty good! I've always had a liking for the M1 sound though I never actually had one. I did have an M3R....which I eventually sold....and then several years later bought again. . Eventually sold it when the Korg VSTi version came out.

WRT the iM1 - very similar to the VSTi version. You do have an adjustable filter. In-app purchases for two sets of exansion 'cards'. Korg was running an intro price of $19.99 and then $4.99 for each card set. So basically for $30 I have a decent sounding M1 emulation that can exchange patches with the VST or hardware versions! Pretty cool!

many years ago, in the mid 90s, I had an M3R ... I think I did my first more ambient track with it :thumbsup:
    ahornberg.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

Yeah, I bought the iM1 just recently while it was on sale for $14.99 and the card sets were $3.99.. very happy I did! Should have bought Wavestation while it was on sale- oh, well- I'll wait until it goes on sale again, which it will at some point!
      "All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings

Comment

Yep they sure do! I bought the Wavestation.... I used to have the hardware SR...sold it when the Vsti came out and then bought the iOS version. Oddly enough I don't use it much these days...but I feel 'I need it' or I might be missing something, lol.

Comment

I just bought the iWavestation- it went on sale until August 28th for $14.95... I knew if I waited long enough I would catch it on sale! Bought the expansion pack too...
          "All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings

Comment

Working...
          X