Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zynaptiq Morph - finally something that morphs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zynaptiq Morph - finally something that morphs!

This plug-in is pretty fantastic at morphing sounds. Here is a quick and dirty first test, morphing a cello phrase from one of my libs with various other things like female vocals, soprano sax, vibraphone phrase and Tuvan throat singing - I think I will have to buy a license for this subito...

Homepage

Morphing a harp phrase from my chamber music work Immanenz with an E-bow phrase from my sound library Granular Guitars (and vice versa).

Homepage

Comment

Originally posted by Sampleconstruct View Post
      Morphing a harp phrase from my chamber music work Immanenz with an E-bow phrase from my sound library Granular Guitars (and vice versa).

I remember this from back in the day - certainly seems like a worthy update.
      This + Kaleidoscope :rockon:
      Makrotulpa - SKON - Blog - Soundcloud

Comment

Lovely examples, thanks. I've now put this plugin on my "things I'd like" list :-)
        Twitter (personal) - EarTickles - Twitter (EarTickles) - Facebook

Comment

Experiment:
          Morphing a Serum sequencer from my soundset Tabula Rasa with one of my Tremor beats and a Tuvan vocal sound from my library MetaVox.

Homepage

Comment

Experiment:

Morphing several female sigh samples from Alchemistry Beyond with a string drone from Ambient Strings for MachiFive 3:

Homepage

Comment

how does this relate ti NI Kontakt's morphing (except that this here is an FX)?
              ahornberg.bandcamp.com
              soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ahornberg View Post
                how does this relate ti NI Kontakt's morphing (except that this here is an FX)?
                If you mean Kontakt's AET-filters, that AET thing is just a half-baken attempt of doing some kind of filter-based morphing, I wish they had developed that further but they released it in Kontakt 3.5 and then never improved it, which is a pity because it mostly yields meh-results and has got nothing to do with actual FFT-based morphing at all. Zynaptiq's Morph is something totally different, try the demo to find out your yourself.

Homepage

Comment

Morphing one of my Tremor beats from Tremendous Beatz with a Diversion sequencer from Diversity 2.

Homepage

Comment

Originally posted by Sampleconstruct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyruYjzZV0s

I made an extended audio version of this combo as I liked it quite a lot, some Replika delays are processing the output of Morph, the morphing and formant shifting was automated in LogicX.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ebow-harp-morph

Homepage

Comment

Morphing a Serum sequence from Tabula Rasa with a loop I played on a Hang (percussion), a Zebra sequence from 1st Encounter and a vocal snippet from a singer I recorded in Kasachstan.

Homepage

Comment

Morphing several flute phrases from my upcoming HALion 5-library Aureus Ventus with one of my Serum pads from Tabula Rasa.

Homepage

Comment

Morphing a field recording I made in Seoul some years ago with a dark drone from one of my SoundPacks. This is a rather strange combo...

Homepage

Comment

Morphing two patches from my sound library Granular Symphonies (Padshop Pro) with each other, a vocal texture and an alto flute pad, both sounds play the identical Midi notes, the flute pad is being transposed +/- 1 octave during the video and also has pitch randomization applied via the Modwheel.

Homepage

Comment

Morphing/vocoding a field recording I made in a Tokyo sushi bar with a pad improvisation using one of my Serum patches from Tabula Rasa:

Homepage

Comment

Working...
                              X