Utu Lautturi: KORPINKORVA EP PRE-RELEASE (VIDEO) - Dark Organic Ambient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utu Lautturi: KORPINKORVA EP PRE-RELEASE (VIDEO) - Dark Organic Ambient

My debut composition, Korpinkorva EP, will be released through Etched Traumas [ET41]!

Korpinkorva EP is an audio journey through years spent with mental disorder. To moist (or tear) your earbuds, here is a brand new video accompanying Korpinkorva's first waypoint.

Korpinkorva I - Kevään syö veri.

For more thoughts regarding the track and Korpinkorva EP, please visit the link in my signature.

All feedback is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

What a gorgeous piece. I couldn't take my eyes away from it! Beautifully composed, and better yet, BRILLIANTLY acted and edited video production.

Seriously, I am amazed. Almost speechless!!! Thank you so much for sharing that.

Looking forward to more of your contributions in the future!

WOW!

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Hi!

Here's the next pre-release track off my upcoming debut EP, Korpinkorva. This one goes deep into organic audio tripping.

From Pärnämäki To The Trenches Of Pajamäki
      http://soundcloud.com/utu-lautturi/p-rn-m-elt-pajam-en

For a synopsis and lyric translations, please visit SoundCloud.

Comment

I don't understand Suomi, but I think that can be an advantage when listening to this type of music. I am able to listen to the vocals as a pure audio experience without having to worry too much about the meaning of what is being said. I can always work that out later.

I just watched the Korpinkorva I video. I really enjoyed the experience although I found the music and video to be a very unsettling experience. The collection of different sounds used on here worked very well and I really liked the mix.

Good work
        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
        X