S1gns Of L1fe - Ambient Live Stream Tutorials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gns Of L1fe - Ambient Live Stream Tutorials

As many of you know, I do a regular live streaming show on Twitch. During the 2 hour broadcast, viewers can watch me work in Ableton Live, chat with me and other viewers through the chatbox, and you might even catch me play a guitar solo or two while I'm live on the air.

Recently, this show has picked up tons of steam and I've been very regular with my schedule and content creation. I'm going to use this thread in the tutorials section as a YouTube link archive so you can catch the replays. While they aren't "step by step" tutorials, you may learn something from watching me work.

Cheers and enjoy!
    -S1gns

Schedule:

Sunday through Thursday morning 8am-11am pst

Friday afternoons: 2pm-7pm pst

Sunday mornings: 8am-11pm

Watch live: https://twitch.tv/s1gnsofl1fe
    YouTube replays: https://www.youtube.com/c/synphaerarecords
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Most recent replay:

Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thanks for this, Chris..very interesting indeed.

Comment

I've seen a couple of these videos and I'm always excited with your process and secrets.
        Thanks for this!

Comment

Actually I made my first track released on ambient online compilation part9 based on these tips $ tricks. Thank you again

Comment

Awesome you guys! Glad you are enjoying the streams/tutorial videos. Many more to come!

Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This caught my attention " Sunday mornings 8:00am - 11:00pm "
              I'll be checking out some of these soon.
              "The dumbest of people are the first to tell you."annode
              My Music

Comment

New episode! Cheers and enjoy.

Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This is fantastic. I'll be watching in the morning!

Comment

Thanks Chris..just subscribed..didn't realize you had so many tutes already uploaded. Kudos..some really helpful tips and advice there..even though I'm not an Ableton user, what you share can still be applied in other DAWs, with a little time, practice and ingenuity.

Anyone reading this who has yet to check out these videos, make sure you do..there's some really good advice to be found in Chris' vids..not that he needs my recommendation or anything like that..but do yourself a big favor and subscribe to his channel, making sure you click on the little bell after you have, so you'll be notified whenever he posts something new.
                    Last edited by Ambient Mechanics; 08-10-2018, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Thank you all! Appreciate the positive comments and encouragement. I'm in the middle of a big studio move but expect TONS of more content this fall once the dust settles! As always, subscribe to my live stream (notifications on!) on Twitch so you never miss me when I'm actually "live." It's a really fun experience that my viewers enjoy.

https://www.twitch.tv/s1gnsofl1fe

Here's the last three episodes!

Synphaera Records
                      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Interesting- I have both Ableton Live and Twitch.. never occurred to me that this could be live-streamed with music over Twitch, because I originally installed Twitch to demo video games!
                        "I would rather be happy than to always be 'right'."

Comment

I was aware that you can interface with guitar on Ableton Live because I have had a TonePort GX interface for a while, and have been using it with Ableton Live. It's pretty awesome. Our new philosophy should be "Save a video game- Play guitar!" LoL.
                          Last edited by Sonic Bodhi; 09-29-2018, 03:31 PM.
                          "I would rather be happy than to always be 'right'."

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
                            I was aware that you can interface with guitar on Ableton Live because I have had a TonePort GX interface for a while, and have been using it with Ableton Live. It's pretty awesome. Our new philosophy should be "Save a video game- Play guitar!" LoL.
                            Right on man! I've been on hiatus from streaming for awhile but the show will be coming back soon. More ambient and guitar!

Cheers,
                            -S1gns
                            Synphaera Records
                            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                            X