What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Some of us use twitter, and some of us can't seem to get into it. Either way, we all need a place to put our current thoughts and actions to share with the world! And best of all, you can do it here in more than 140 characters!!! :tu: :D

So ambient online users, what are you doing RIGHT NOW?
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Ironically enough...my first post in the "What are you doing right now?" thread is I'm looking for people to follow on twitter!!! :rotf: :tu:

Other than that...Padshop Pro is up in the background. Exploring all it's depths and delights on this rainy sunday!

Oh yeah, follow me on twitter. @S1gnsOfL1fe
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Well what do you know...I got started cleaning our "master closet" before the holidays. HAHAHA!!! While I understand these things need to be done, it still doesn't make them as fun as laying down new tracks and playing with my brand spanking new copy of Padshop Pro! Hey, well nothing a little "boont amber ale" from Anderson Brewery can't make fun!!! :D

CHEERS!!! :rockon:
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I`m not surprised ....Spring is in our tree again....:confused:

Comment

setting up my Santa trap.

I told my 6 year old nephew I was gonna catch Santa this year and be the owner of the endless gift-rendering bag he carries. He doesn't want any part of it for fear my plan fails and he would be associated on Santa's naughty lists with me.

This stems from a very humorous and twisted old family friend's idea from 30-40 years ago.

I awoke Christmas morning (post-Santa belief, but only just barely) and saw a barefoot print in ash on the hearth of the fireplace. I thought, "hmph, if they were trying to fool us, a bare foot print isn't right, he wears boots." A few hours later, our family friend showed up with this:

As the story goes, he never ever got a gift from Santa again, but his legendary attempt at going for the bag lives on.

Comment

Oh, what the hell. I don't participate in Twitter, but I can play along here. :giggle:

I'm tweaking and finessing presets for Absynth 5.

I just got done ordering my Define R4 PC case, so I should have a silent computer now. :biggrin:

I also ordered a USB extension cable so I can plug my eLicenser into it and protect that in a Tupperware container to keep it out of my cats' mouths.

Comment

Wrapping presents!!!

I am horrible at wrapping presents. :lol:

No worries though, right? It's the thought that counts.
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Chillin...about to bake some sugar cookies for Santa...wait, who?! WOOOHOOO!!! :D
                Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Resurrecting an old thread...right now I am taking in one heck of a productive day off...got a ton of stuff done today and I haven't even left the house. My last bit of energy was thrown into making some changes in a new track I'm working on...it's unbelievable how much energy I put into "other stuff" today and while it's all music related, my music took a back seat until I was pulling out my last bits of creative energy at the end of the evening. To be continued I suppose...

Now was that more than 140 characters? Hell yes. But was that status update shared with people who actually care instead of trying to water it down for the twitter-verse and let it probably go unread? You bet!!! That's what this thread is for.

I'm out...full day tomorrow even though it's a national holiday...I'll be at work all day while you guys are kicking back drinking beers in front of your DAWs!!! :lol:

Make some good music for me in my honor! :razz:

-S1gns
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Just waking up on a Sunday morning...replying to comments and messages on SoundCloud and lurking around AO. Jackson Browne KILLED it last night in Santa Cruz, I was pleasantly surprised. The guy can still rock!!! Great show.

Super Bowl Sunday and my local 49'ers are again playing for America's most prestigious title. I'm not much of a football fan...but because all my friends are into it, it's fun to watch my facebook feed light up pretty much play by play.

Making some music today!!! Got a new one in the middle of production...and if you read my post on the "How do you challenge yourself" thread, I'm right in the middle with it. Between doubt and achievement. Nothing like a Sunday wrestling match...S1gns vs. ambient track, FIGHT! :razz:

Cheers to all of you!
                    Synphaera Records
                    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Celebrating my life!! Literally!!

Just spent the last 4 days in hospital...dang fluid build up around my lungs/heart...:rockon::blush:

Comment

Originally posted by trimph1 View Post

Just spent the last 4 days in hospital...dang fluid build up around my lungs/heart...:rockon::blush:
                        Well HECK! Glad you're well enough to celebrate life! Heal up, mate...

As for me, I'm doing the mundane clean-up-around-the-house routine today.
                        Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
                        Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Jeez man, rest up! Hope you get healthy again fast!
                          -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

I hope your recovery is progressing well
                            Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

I'm hatching an evil scheme :eek: Actually, it might be fun I'll try to post something later on today.
                              Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
                              X