What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Some of us use twitter, and some of us can't seem to get into it. Either way, we all need a place to put our current thoughts and actions to share with the world! And best of all, you can do it here in more than 140 characters!!! :tu: :D

So ambient online users, what are you doing RIGHT NOW?
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

I`m not surprised ....Spring is in our tree again....:confused:

Comment

setting up my Santa trap.

I told my 6 year old nephew I was gonna catch Santa this year and be the owner of the endless gift-rendering bag he carries. He doesn't want any part of it for fear my plan fails and he would be associated on Santa's naughty lists with me.

This stems from a very humorous and twisted old family friend's idea from 30-40 years ago.

I awoke Christmas morning (post-Santa belief, but only just barely) and saw a barefoot print in ash on the hearth of the fireplace. I thought, "hmph, if they were trying to fool us, a bare foot print isn't right, he wears boots." A few hours later, our family friend showed up with this:

As the story goes, he never ever got a gift from Santa again, but his legendary attempt at going for the bag lives on.

Comment

Oh, what the hell. I don't participate in Twitter, but I can play along here. :giggle:

I'm tweaking and finessing presets for Absynth 5.

I just got done ordering my Define R4 PC case, so I should have a silent computer now. :biggrin:

I also ordered a USB extension cable so I can plug my eLicenser into it and protect that in a Tupperware container to keep it out of my cats' mouths.

Comment

Celebrating my life!! Literally!!

Just spent the last 4 days in hospital...dang fluid build up around my lungs/heart...:rockon::blush:

Comment

Originally posted by trimph1 View Post

Just spent the last 4 days in hospital...dang fluid build up around my lungs/heart...:rockon::blush:
            Well HECK! Glad you're well enough to celebrate life! Heal up, mate...

As for me, I'm doing the mundane clean-up-around-the-house routine today.
            Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
            Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Jeez man, rest up! Hope you get healthy again fast!
              -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

I hope your recovery is progressing well
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

I'm hatching an evil scheme :eek: Actually, it might be fun I'll try to post something later on today.
                  Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Get better soon, Barry!

Comment

Writing my 2013 performance review targets. I hate doing this, but once it's done there's another 365 days until the next one!

Comment

I just got Komplete 7 & 8 In the mail today. I bought a used copy so i got both Komplete 7 + 8 to install.

At about 6 hours to install both, well I think I'll set aside the weekend or something to install this sucker. In the mean time I am going to go walk to the grocery store and get some supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by robojam View Post
                          Writing my 2013 performance review targets. I hate doing this, but once it's done there's another 365 days until the next one!
                          I wish you hadn't reminded me nonono:

Comment

Im testing out a free OSX website downloading program by downloading this website. http://classic.battle.net

It basically has all the information you need to know about the Blizzard Classic Games, such as Starcraft, Warcraft 2 & 3 etc. I am downloading it to send to my brother when I buy him a computer, because he lives where the internet is slow.

Comment

Probably a bad time to start this now, but what the heck..

Comment

Working...
                              X