Gear 468x120
Shop at Perfect Circuit and support Ambient Online!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photography of all sorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Some great photos in here! I always get inspired by photography to then make music of what I saw. Im not sure if everyone works that way.
        -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Some of my favs from the last couple of years

Aspen Leaves with Hoarfrost.jpgAutumn Leaves.jpgCemetery.jpgFunnel Web Spider copy.jpgHoarfrost on Branches Against Sky.jpg

Comment

Great kitty photo!

Comment

Took a couple photos today...one before I left for work and one on my lunch break...enjoy!!! :biggrin:

S1gns Of L1fe
              Patreon | Synphaera | exosphere | YouTube

Comment

I just got an ImageShack account. Now I need a camera! I'll try and post some gear photos soon.
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Some great shots here! Really love that first one, S1gns, and awesome sunset shot, ontol! Photography is a great creative outlet - for me it is second only to making music! Here's a random selection of some of my own photos from throughout this year:

Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
                  Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Great photographs! I love the Blue Mountains view...wish I was there now!

Comment

Originally posted by RetnuhRecordings View Post
                      Some great shots here! Really love that first one, S1gns, and awesome sunset shot, ontol! Photography is a great creative outlet - for me it is second only to making music! Here's a random selection of some of my own photos from throughout this year:

WOW, man these are STUNNING!!! Some crazy bokeh/color palate you've got there. You do AMAZING work. I'm gonna have to upload more and post em! Keep them coming! This thread is just getting started!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      S1gns Of L1fe

Comment

Here's a few of the pictures I took out on the golf course today...it was forecasted rain and it ended up only sprinkling on us twice, so needless to say there was literally NOBODY else out there and we had plenty of time to take pictures! Awesome day.

S1gns Of L1fe

Comment

Originally posted by ho66it View Post
                          Great photographs! I love the Blue Mountains view...wish I was there now!
                          Thanks so much, mate! It's an incredible place to be, that's for sure.

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                          WOW, man these are STUNNING!!! Some crazy bokeh/color palate you've got there. You do AMAZING work. I'm gonna have to upload more and post em! Keep them coming! This thread is just getting started!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Thank you kindly, sir! You're on!

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                          Here's a few of the pictures I took out on the golf course today...it was forecasted rain and it ended up only sprinkling on us twice, so needless to say there was literally NOBODY else out there and we had plenty of time to take pictures! Awesome day.
                          An impressive bunch of photos, S1gns! Great pano, but the second shot takes the cake for me. I can never resist a moody, shallow depth-of-field shot. Very nice work!
                          Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
                          Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RetnuhRecordings View Post
                              ...but the second shot takes the cake for me. I can never resist a moody, shallow depth-of-field shot. Very nice work!
                              Gotta love that "macro" setting on my Galaxy S3!!! :razz: I'm addicted to it. Thx man!!!!!!!!!!
                              S1gns Of L1fe

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X